|DEP Dissemination Work
Developing effective information and news dissemination systems and distributing publications of the Pact.
Actions in 2008-10
- Production of the quarterly online newsletter (NewsPact) developed using newsweaver software and disseminated since 2007 through DEP databases (4,000 addresses).
- Maintaining and developing the DEP website.
- Publishing relevant reports, e.g. in 2008-09:
- Learning IT - An Evaluation of Dublin Community ICT Initiative (Hibernian Consulting) launched 30th May 2008 by Minister Pat Carey TD and Joyce O’Connor (Digital Hub) (2008);
- SeniorForce (Project Brochure 2008)
- Review of Employment Pacts in Dublin and Midlands Regions since 2004 (Joe Saunders Research) (2008)
- Flexible Workplace Learning in a Time of Economic Crisis (Evaluation of the model developed under the DEP Learning @ Work and Skills for Work Programmes 2008-09) (2009);
- Developing and Supporting Social Enterprise in the Dublin Region: The Basis for a Comprehensive Strategy, by John Everett (joint publication with Clann Credo) (2009);
- Towards a Dublin Employment & Skills Strategy, by Tony Tyrrell, Tom Ronayne, wrc consultants (joint piublication with Dublin Regional Authority) (2009)
- Exploring Social Enterprise in Nine Areas in Ireland by Anne Eustace and Ann Clarke. Published by PLANET in association with DEP, Clann Credo and the Ulster Community Investment Trust. It was launched by Minister of State, John Curran T.D. in October 2009.
- Integration in Dublin: Informing Strategies at Time Of Recession by Maria Hegarty (2009)
- DIGNITY: A multi-agency response to supporting victims of trafficking to the sex industry (Project Brochure, 2009)