Other groups working with Dignity in Ireland
Baggot Street Women’s Health Project is funded by the HSE to provide sexual and reproductive healthcare to women in prostitution and victims of traffi cking. It provides support for women seeking to exit prostitution. Contact: Linda Latham: email@example.com
Department of Justice Equality and Law Reform, Anti Trafficking in Human Beings Unit: Contact Marion Walsh: AHTU@justice.ie
or Mick Quinn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Housing Association provides accommodation to women out of home due to domestic violence.
Contact: Sharon Cosgrove: email@example.com
Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) An Garda Siochana are the Irish National Police Force with responsibility for investigation of
all crime including all off ences involved in Trafficking in Human Beings. Contact: Claire.L.McKeon@Garda.ie HTICU@garda.ie.
Project support networks
- Eaves Housing, Poppy Project, London, UK
- European Women’s Lobby - European Policy
- Action Centre on Violence against Women (EPAC)
- Nordic Baltic Network of support to women victims of traffi cking for sexual exploitation
- International Organisation of Migration (Dublin, Vilnius, London)